Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Voice

Introduction
 


I, Sharon St.Laurent, have enjoyed expressing many of my talents in art, design, crafts and fashion construction. I started by designing and sewing Barbie doll clothes in my early childhood.

I learned more about the fashion industry while working retail at The Bon and the distribution Center for Nordstrom in Seattle. At the Fabric stores I worked at I designed merchandise displays and taught sewing classes.

I had a dream since I was a little girl to design costumes for the Las Vegas Shows. My dream came true when I was hired to do Wardrobe for Vegas Shows! I have been a stage manager and built costumes for the entertainers.

I currently custom design and sew trendy dresses for Fashion Show Events. One of my plans is to sell my designs on my own online store. Another goal is to manage a small Boutique and later open my own.

I am in my junior year at the Art Institute of Las Vegas majoring in Fashion Retail Management with a Bachelors of Science Degree. I did my internship with Best Agency as a Costume Stylist utilizing my talents in photography, fashion design, and building an inventory log.


No comments:

Post a Comment